Home Builders Jindalee & Surrounds
Select Homes are the premier Perth Home Builders. With more than 30 years experience in the industry our family run Boutique Building Company is committed to a hands-on personalised approach, ensuring homes are built to the highest quality standards. Individual specifications & Client satisfaction take priority, from design through construction & beyond.
Whether working with your completed set of plans or sketches, we have the knowledge & experience required to ensure new home construction is a success. Our objective with every home built is to create a unique combination of design, function & style specific to the client & deliver a cost effective project on time & within budget. We build each home as if it were our own.
The key to a smooth building process is communication. Regular Client/Builder consultations throughout all stages from conception to completion are extremely important & always readily available, both during & out of office business hours, in order to accommodate busy lifestyles, thus enabling clients to deal builder direct at all times.
We look forward to working with you as we take the building journey together.
A house is where owners spend a lot of time, so it should be designed around the occupants. One of the most common misconceptions about custom designed homes is that they are expensive. They actually represent real value for money & can accommodate most budgets from first home owners upwards.
Looking to design your own home but don’t know where to begin? We’re happy to assist through the planning, designing & building process. If you have not already secured the land we’re also happy to guide you through a no obligation selection process.
Home Design Checklist
- Establish a budget
- Collect images & photos which appeal to you
- Examine your current home & lifestyle
- What do you envisage in your new home that the current one lacks
- Single, two storey or split level home
- Decide on a style – Contemporary, Modern, Traditional etc, taking into consideration the character of your neighbourhood. What styles, materials & scales are providing the context in your street?
- Roof style – hip, gable, skillion or flat
- Sketch a rough floorplan
- Main & other living areas required – Open plan or a more formal arrangement of rooms. Can these areas be dividied up as needed, for economical heating & cooling
- Consider your daily routine & look for spaces that will help keep your life more organised
- Number of bedrooms & bathrooms
- Master bedroom – just for sleeping or to incorporate a private retreat
- Minor bedrooms – close or away from the master bedroom
- Ensure adequate storage & wardrobe facilities
- Lifestyle features – alfresco & garden areas
Contact us for an obligation free consultation.